The Noosaville Association
The Noosaville Association/Noosaville Business Association is a group of like minded individuals with business interests in the Noosaville area.
The Association's purpose is to actively support and promote local businesses through regular networking events and marketing opportunities.
The Association fosters strong working relationships with local council, media organisations and the region's business and tourism bodies.
Established in 2000 we are a community based not for profit incorporated association who welcome new local members.
Noosaville offers sparkling waters, an award winning foreshore redesign and a spectacular selection of restaurants, cafes and accommodation options provide the backdrop for the beauty and enjoyment that is the Noosa River... the Soul of Noosa.
The Noosaville Association Inc. TRADING AS NOOSAVILLE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
ABN 50 188 974 58
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting
To be held on Tuesday 28 October at 5.30pm at
The Boathouse Floating Restaurant, Level 1 Eastern Deck, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
- Minutes of the last AGM meeting 2013
- Business Arising
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report including Audit Report of 2013/2014 Financial year
- Dissolution of all offices and election of new committee. Positions are: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, plus 8 committee members.
- General Business
- Full Members and Associate Members are welcome and encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Only Full Members for the Financial Year ending 30th June 2015 are permitted to vote.
- Nomination form/s must be received by the Secretary, 14 days prior to the Annual General Meeting, as per The Noosaville Association Inc. Constitution and must be signed by both the nominee/s and the candidate.
- Proxy Form is below, and must be presented to the Secretary prior to the start of the Annual General Meeting as per The Noosaville Association Inc. Constitution.
- Please bring a copy of this Agenda with you.
- Registration will open at 5.15pm.
The Noosaville Association Inc. - Proxy Voting Form
I, ____________________ of ___________________________, being a member of The Association, appoint my proxy to vote for me on my behalf at the Annual General Meeting of The Association, to be held on Tuesday 28 October 2014 and at any adjournment of The Annual General Meeting.
Signed this __________________________ day of _________________________ 2014
* in favour of
* Strike out whichever is not wanted. (Unless otherwise instructed, the proxy may vote as the